To run a security bypass in Google Chrome on a computer running Windows 7, complete the following steps.
Note: If you are using Chrome as your default browser, skip steps 1-4 below and begin at step 5.
- Log into Sales and F&I.
- Click Sales, and select a deal from the Deal Search table.
- Click Forms.
- Click Download Software.
- Right-click on the download at the bottom left and left click on Open or Open When Done.
- Click Next.
- Click Repair, and then click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Left-click the Show Hidden Icons carat (^) on your computer's task bar.
- Right-click on the Autosoft Print Bridge icon.
- Click Check Print Bridge Health.
- If Chrome is not your default browser, complete the following steps.
- Copy the link when it populates in your default browser, such as Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Open a new tab back in Chrome.
- Paste the web address you copied from the other browser into the Google search bar.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Proceed To Localhost.
- When the Print Bridge Health check populates in the Chrome window, return to the deal and refresh your browser.
The browser refreshes and your forms menu comes up.