The latest release of Autosoft DMS contains features designed to simplify the way you customize your Autosoft system, and simplify how you reach out to Autosoft for help.
System-Wide Marketplace added to main navigation
Benefit: Build the system you need, making in-app purchases and adding third-party functionality immediately.
Details: Autosoft has added the Marketplace, where you can make in-app purchases and activate the tools you purchase immediately. Users without the necessary roles or permissions to make purchases through the tool can make requests for Autosoft solutions. You can then review your purchase history and any internal requests made by other users. (See details below for checking user permissions.)
Marketplace allows you to purchase the following Autosoft solutions:
- Autosoft Bookout: The Autosoft Bookout tool provides better information for deal structure, profit optimization, and lender approvals. This feature plays a role in a variety of tasks in your dealership, including vehicle evaluation and acquisition, vehicle pricing, and deal structuring. Validating vehicle values with third-party book providers will strengthen your negotiations on both trade-in and inventory vehicles. In addition, printing a Book Provider Worksheet for your lenders can be done quickly and easily from the Desking screen or any inventory record. Your sales manager, general manager, used car manager, F&I manager, and sales team can use the tool to make their jobs easier and ensure they're building the most value for your dealership. Learn how you can try it FREE for 30 days or visit the Marketplace to purchase the tool and get your first 30 days free.
- Autosoft Inventory Management: Autosoft's embedded Inventory Management tool enables your dealership to more efficiently manage appraisals, pricing, and merchandising from within your DMS. Your managers can acquire vehicles that will drive traffic, view projected profit and equity position of any vehicle before they buy, and get inventory to market faster. Use your preferred book providers and market analytics to appraise and price your vehicles with rich, competitive data. Learn how you can try it FREE for 30 days or visit the Marketplace to purchase the tool and get your first 30 days free.
- Custom Photo Overlays: Enhance your online merchandising with customized photo overlays, provided through Dealermarket.com. Powered by Autosoft, Dealermarket.com can provide overlays incorporating your dealership branding and OEM logos, as well as key vehicle feature call-outs and strong calls to action to drive more traffic. Professionally created overlays can be uploaded to your Autosoft DMS library for fast, convenient application to your inventory images and syndication with pricing and vehicle descriptions from your DMS to your listing sites.
- Menu Selling: Autosoft's Menu Selling tool allows you to print fully customizable menus with a clean, professional presentation in seconds. With this product, your team can consistently offer all available F&I products in a simple, clear format every customer can understand.
In addition to these Autosoft solutions, you can purchase some other tools to customize your Autosoft DMS and its integration with third-party resources:
- Market Data Sources: Establish subscriptions through Autosoft to your preferred book providers and market data suppliers for use with the Autosoft Bookout or Autosoft Inventory Management tools. Autosoft offers subscriptions to:
- Kelley Blue Book
- Black Book
- NADA Used Car Guide
- Manheim Market Report
- Connect Solutions: Autosoft's Connect Solutions offer integration between your Autosoft DMS and the CRM, Sales, Marketing, Inventory, F&I, Parts, Service, and other third-party solutions you choose to help you improve your efficiency and effectiveness. With Autosoft’s Connect program, you can create a more profitable dealership with more satisfied customers using the best software on the market.
- RouteOne eContracting: RouteOne eContracting expedites your contracting and safeguards against errors.
By default, every user will have access to the Marketplace. Users assigned the "Dealer Principal" role can make a purchase using the Marketplace. However, all other users can request an item, which "Dealer Principal" users can then view and take under recommendation. To check roles and permissions, consult the Knowledge Base article, "Setting Role-Based Permissions."
You can also restrict employees from accessing the Marketplace entirely by unchecking the Marketplace checkbox in the DMS Dashboard set of Applications in an individual employee's permissions. To override any user-based permissions for individual users, removing their ability to access Marketplace at all, see the Knowledge Base article, "Setting Employee Permissions."
To make purchases or view your purchase history in Marketplace, follow these steps:
Step 1. Click the Marketplace icon in the main navigation frame of any page in the system.
Step 2. A drop-down menu where you can select to view available add-on Solutions or your Purchase History.
Step 3. If you select Solutions, the Marketplace will open, listing all the Autosoft Solutions, Market Data Sources, and Connect Solutions. Anything you've already purchased will be labeled, "Purchased." To learn more or purchase any Marketplace items you haven't already purchased, click the "More Info" label on an item.
If you selected Purchase History, the Purchase History screen will open, listing all in-app purchases your dealership has made.
System-Wide Chat Help feature added to every page of Autosoft DMS
Benefit: Get answers to quick questions from any page of Autosoft DMS without leaving the screen where you're working.
Details: Autosoft has embedded the Chat Help feature on every page of the Autosoft DMS so you can request help or answers to quick questions from our Chat specialists.
To use the feature:
Step 1. Simply click the Chat bubble in the lower-left corner of the screen on which you're working.
Step 2. A Help box will open where you can search for Help Center articles, videos, or webinars by typing a topic in the entry field reading, "How can we help?" You'll also see some topics pertaining to the page where you're working.
You can also click Live chat to speak with an Autosoft Chat Specialist, who will answer your quick questions via chat without your ever having to pick up the phone. However, if the issue is better served via telephone, the Autosoft representative will let you know that.